Saturday 1 November 2014

Doug and Pearl: Oysters, Calimari and Tagliatelle

I had heard great things about Doug and Pearl in Middle St, Cleveland and was looking forward to dining there. I finally convinced my husband to give it a try and we were very happy we did. 

[Exterior]

[Interior]

[ Interior ]

[ drinks menu ]

 [ menu]

 [ baby calimari with rocket, lemon, saffron aoili $15.50 ]

 [ moreton bay rock oysters with granita $16]

 [ Pikes Pilsener Lager $8.50]

My name is Vanessa Pike-Russell, with a maiden name of Pike so finding a beer with my surname was fun and very tasty beer it was. Hubby agreed with me!

[ Tagliatelle local tiger prawn, roasted tomato, garlic, chilli and rocket ($29.95) ]

A lovely night and I was very full when we waddled out. 

Doug and Pearl
10/18-24 MIDDLE STREETCLEVELANDAUSTRALIA

(07) 3821 1022

dougandpearl@hotmail.com
http://www.dougandpearl.com/


DINNER | TUES-SAT FROM 5:30PM

BRUNCH | FRI-SAT 7:00-2:00 SUN 7:00-11:30

FULLY LICENSED | BYO WINE TUESDAY ONLY

Doug and Pearl on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment