Wednesday 6 May 2015

Little Indian Palace - Tasty Tuesday - Madras Lamb, Butter Chicken, Garlic Naan, Papadums - Cleveland, Brisbane Australia

I was on Facebook and saw a post by Little Indian Palace



It's that time of week again...TASTY TUESDAY TIME! Spend $25 or more and get ONE meal COMPLETELY FREE when you share and comment on this post! *not valid with any other offer *one per table/take-away

I phoned up my Aunt and asked if she wanted to share some Indian food and we soon settled on

2 Garlic Naan @ $3.95 each
1 Papadums @ $2.50 each
Madras Coconut Curry @ $15.95

Which came up to over $25. We then ordered a Butter Chicken meal for FREE!

When I picked up the food there was two tubs of rice for FREE! A great surprise!

The food was so nice and I was so hungry I didn't take photos. It is rare but it does happen!

I love the Garlic Naan and used it to dip into the  Butter Chicken sauce which was amazing.

My Aunt and Uncle enjoyed their meal as much as my husband and I did.


Little Indian Palace
Corner of Waterloo and Middle St, Cleveland
Phone: 0738210666
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Little-Indian-Palace/162339773780656?fref=nf
Website: http://www.littleindianpalace.com.au

Little Indian Palace on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment