Monday 27 August 2012

Shopping Online: Heirloom seeds by Eerene (nabu9)



Buying seeds online

When shopping for local items on Ebay I spotted some very colourful seeds for sale by
nabu9. I purchased ten packs of seeds from Eerene of Alexandria Hills, QLD and was given an extra ten pack of seeds based on the amount spent. I doubled up on some of the seeds as I will be sharing them with friends and family.

I have listed some of my purchases below. They will soon be planted in my raised garden beds. Heirloom seeds have become a new obsession for me. As has seed cultivation. I find it so interesting to have a purple bean that features a wild orchid flower; miniature baby eggplants (very healthy for you); a polkadot cabbage lettuce that is great for salads;  a tomato variety from the persian gulf that is classed as a dessert tomato and is said to have flavours of mango and peach; Egyptian mini dill; ancient Thai princess carrots; notre dame aka watermelon radish looks so stunning and is very healthy for you; golden stone age orange strawberries that are said to have more flavour than standard ones; Andes legend peach strawberries.

RARE♥ROYAL ORCHID♥WILD purple MINI bean♥ORGANIC HEIRLOOM♥... 
 RARE EXOTIC♥MINI RED♥baby eggplant♥ORGANIC HEIRLOOM♥GOURMET 
 RARE♥♥AMISH POLKA DOT baby♥♥MINI cabbage LETTUCE♥ORGANIC ... 


RARE♥EXOTIC♥THAI PRINCESS♥WORLDs HEALTHIESTcarrot♥ORGANIC
EXOTIC RARE♥GOLDEN PEACH SULTAN♥Fruit-tomato♥ORGANIC HEIRLOOM
 VERY RARE♥♥BOURBONITO♥♥PYGMY cucumber♥TASTIEST♥Cornichon 







I can just imagine my salads and fruit salads once I start collecting these beauties from my garden!


No comments:

Post a Comment