Sunday 13 January 2013

Restaurant: French Table, Cleveland QLD

Ever since I saw the sign for The French Table I had been dying to look inside. I love French food. I had ever since the first time my Mother made Veal Cordon Bleu when I was 12. 

My husband and I had been in Brisbane enjoying the Brisbane Festival and despite the fact we had been eating well for days, we were decidedly hungry. We were lucky to get a table without a reservation and were seated immediately. I loved the French-themed decor and kept finding hidden objects. I also noticed a large number of French hens. 


I liked the soft lighting from candles. The music was also soft and relaxing.





Menu

Diners

Baked avocado with crab meat

Escargot bourguignonne - snails with garlic and herb butter

Fried Camembert - with a plum
and chili sauce garnished with salad

Veal Cordon Bleu
Vegetables

Diners

Wall Mural

The French Table
Shp 7/ 18-24 Middle St,
Cleveland QLD 4163, Australia



Phone: (07) 3286 9977

French Table on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment