Wednesday 3 July 2013

Translink GoCard

My Translink Concession GoCard expired and I was told to phone Translink to get it re-activated.

Translink GoCard enquiries told me to just buy a new Go Card.

The other news is that Saturday is deemed as 'off peak' so I can go to the Medieval Festival in Caboulture by train this weekend for $3.08 each way. W00t!

Even better there is a website page on Translink where I can top up my balance, set an auto top up when it falls below $5 and other neat features. 


Register online now or call 13 12 30.
Register your go card and log in online to:

Top up your balance (also available over the phone)
Set up auto top up (so your account balance is automatically topped up when it falls below $5)
View your transactions (including where and when you used your go card)
Change your account details.
Having your card registered ensures your travel balance will always remain safe as soon as you report to TransLink your card is lost or stolen.

https://gocard.translink.com.au/webtix/

No comments:

Post a Comment