Tuesday 30 September 2014

Thai SIam: Mud crab with salt & pepper and five spice

It's pay day and we decide to head down to Thai Siam for some mud crab. 


This time it was to share a mud crab between two people, last time we had one each. We order the mud crab cooked with salt & pepper and five spice, along with an entree of steamed dim sims.     



I think we have ordered steamed dim sims most visits to Thai Siam. I really like the texture and flavour.

The mud crab arrives. Yumm. So much fun picking the flesh out of the claw and legs.


My favourite  part is the claw. That's where you get the most succulent flesh.  It tastes even better with the salt&pepper and five spice flavouring. I took home a few legs and shared them with my seafood-loving aunt Jo who was very grateful for the morsels.

Always sated at the Thai Siam.restaurant.

To view more reviews of the Thai Siam click here.

Thai Siam Restaurant

Thai Siam on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment