Sunday 14 December 2014

Teppanyaki Bar, Raby Bay Cleveland:Redland Delight, Lunch Special Hibachi Snapper

Tonight I felt like Japanese food and the best place is Teppanyaki Bar at Raby Bay Marina in Cleveland.



I love the way they cook your food on the grill in front of you, and the social manner of eating with more than one couple seated around the grill.

You can choose from a set banquet or buy everything separate. We chose a banquet each.


Each banquet comes with:

Salad
Miso Soup
Hibachi Vegetables
Prawn
Fried Rice
Icecream

I chose the Redland Delight:($52) which includes Moreton Bay Bugs and Teppanyaki Chicken.
My husband chose the Hibachi Snapper Lunch special meal ($23.50) which includes Hibachi Snapper. 


Every banquet starts with hot miso soup. My husband likes it more than I do but it is very good for you. A nice start to the meal. 

[ Miso Soup ]

And a garden salad with Japanese dressing

[ Salad with dressing ]
Teppanyaki grill

[ Waiting for our Teppanyaki chef to arrive ]

[ Trolley with sauces and food ]

There is a lot of tossing of items including the salt, cooking utensils and later egg and fried rice. 

[ Hibachi Vegetables  ]

The vegetables are cooked on the grill with great flare, then the fried rice is made. 

[ Vegetable stir fry ]

The highlight of the banquet is the Moreton Bay Bugs. I was hoping for more meat but each mouthful was amazing. I wanted more, more, more! The meat was succulent and sweet. I love Moreton Bay Bugs. 

[ Moreton Bay Bug ]

The Hibachi Snapper was cooked perfectly, with a light flavour and nice texture. 

[ Hibachi snapper ]

The Fillet Mignon was tender and tasty. I love the seasoning and flavours. 

 [ Fillet mignon ]

The banquet always finishes with an icecream. I chose Green Tea icecream flavour. I love it. 

 [ Green tea icecream ]

Another amazing banquet at Teppanyaki Bar. We had leftovers which we took home to have for lunch the next day. We will definitely be back. 


Teppanyaki Bar, Raby Bay Cleveland
152-166 Shore St W

Cleveland QLD 4163, Australia
(07) 3488 0768

 
Licensed, Child Friendly, Private Dining Area, AMEX, Diners Club, Mastercard, Visa

Shop 14, 152-166 Shore StreetCleveland




Teppanyaki Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment