Tuesday 5 May 2015

La Bella Italian Cafe - Pasta with prawns, Rump Steak with chips and salad - Cleveland, Brisbane Australia


I spotted a new Italian Cafe in Bloomfield Street, Cleveland and their specials board

$10 lunches including:

  • Barramundi with chips and salad
  • Pasta with king prawns
  • Rump Steak with chips and salad

I should have chosen the Barramundi, being the healthy choice, but I was in the mood for pasta and prawns and I am SO glad I did! The pasta was cooked to perfection, the sauce to die for and the prawns cooked perfectly. It was an amazing meal and there wasn't a morsel left on my plate!


Hubby chose the Rump steak with chips and salad and was very pleased.  I had a bite or two and it was a very tender steak cooked perfectly medium-rare as requested. The chips were great. 

I also enjoyed a Mocha coffee which really hit the spot!



La Bella Italian Cafe

Address: 15/99 Bloomfield St, Cleveland QLD 4163
Phone: (07) 3488 0001
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Bella-Italian-Cafe/353618008135027?fref=ts
La Bella Italian Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment