Tuesday 21 August 2012

Take Away: Pizza Capers Cheaper Tuesday


Last night (Monday August 20th, 2012) I was googling home delivery options in Cleveland (near Brisbane, QLD and decided to phone our local Pizza Capers. I asked if there were any specials or voucher deals and was told that 'Tomorrow is Cheaper Tuesday - two pizzas from our originals line for $24.95".

I thanked that wonderful Pizza Capers employee and decided to have Chinese food that night and splurge on Pizza Capers Cleveland Cheaper Tuesday tonight.

I am SO glad that I did!!!

The Originals Pizza Capers range includes:
  • Bonanza
  • Margarita
  • Capers Supremo
  • Pepperoni
  • Vegetarian
  • Troppo
After some deliberation I decided on a Capers Supremo and a Bonanza. The supremo is covered in capsicum, which my husband is allergic to, so I asked for a substitution of roasted beetroot. I also paid $1 extra for some camembert (spotted as an ingredient on the Alfunghi pizza). 

Bonanza pizza on Pizza zzaCapers website

Bonanza
Capers Supremo (on website)


Capers Supremo | Bonanza - side by side

Slice of Supremo pizza  (with roasted beetroot and camembert)


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


Pizza Capers is a big pizza chain that reminds me of Crust Gourmet Pizza in Wollongong. Gourmet food, quality pizza ingredients, great flavour combinations and fantastic service.

Normally I buy a Savannah 97% Fat Free seafood pizza
Savanna 97% Fat FreeLoading...
Marinated baby octopus, Cajun prawns, barramundi, scallops, mussels, calamari, shallots, pizza sauce, mozzarella, Cajun seasoning & lemon pepper.
Regular 3669 kJ$15.95type type
Large 5644 kJ$20.95
Gluten Free 2679 kJ$19.95
Pizza Capers on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment