Thursday 17 January 2013

Golden Hearth Gluten, Yeast and Wheat free bread

My husband brought home a new gluten-free bread this week. I get so excited with the new products available for people who are gluten intolerant. There was a time when I had a choice of two brands of bread. My favourite was Country Life but it was more like a cake than a bread.

Golden Hearth White Seeded Loaf is the variety that I tried. I found that it toasted well and has a nice flavour. It doesn't crumble like other gluten-free breads, which was nice. I'd definitely recommend it. 

Golden Hearth bakes delicious gluten-free breads available in white, seeded and fruit varieties. These breads are baked with only the freshest ingredients, making them a healthy choice for you and your family.


 
Due to the complete absence of gluten in these breads, they are ideal choices for those with coeliac disease.  The added fibre and nutrients ensure that you still ingest all the natural goodness that bread provides without the negative impact of gluten on your body.




No comments:

Post a Comment