Saturday 21 June 2014

Thai Emerald - Goong Yang (BBQ king prawn) and Tom Kha (Yellow Curry) Seafood

Last night I ordered a meal at  Thai Emerald  from Alexandria Hills using their Menulog page and blogged about it here. I had been given a free voucher for $30 by Josh from Menulog. I had so much fun choosing my meals and booked in for home delivery at 5.30pm tonight.

Meals selected included Goong Yang  (marinated king prawn) and Tom Kha  (yellow curry) seafood from their menu, which cost $30.10 including a delivery fee of $5.  I used the voucher and paid $0.10 via credit card!

The friendly driver handed me my package and I quickly plated the meals up and took some photos.


[ My meals in their take away containers ]


[ Goong Yang (marinated BBQ king prawn) - four pieces for $8.50 ]

 Goong Yang  BBQ king prawns were delicious, marinated and cooked to perfection with a Thai BBQ flavour. I loved the spicy chilli dipping sauce and ended up dipping all the pieces of lettuce in it. Yumm! 


[ Tom Kha (Yellow Curry) seafood  - $16.60 ]

 Tom Kha  (Yellow Curry)  is one of my favourite curries. It is mild and creamy and full of flavour. There was four prawns, potato, scallops, squid and other seafood items in the sauce, all cooked to perfection. My only complaint is that I reached the bottom of the bowl so quickly. It was that good. 

My first experience using Menulog to order my home delivered meal was an easy and successful one. I would definitely use the service again. The good thing about having the menu in front of you is that you can take your time selecting your meals and there isn't someone on the other end of the phone line whilst you make up your mind like when you phone in a home delivery order. 

I received a 10% off voucher from Menylog on my next order. Neat!

Would you like to use MenuLog? Check back soon and I will be giving away a voucher courtesy of Josh from MenuLog. Then you can enjoy ordering Take-Away and Home Delivery online.

Menulog - what it is and how to use it

Thai Emerald restaurant



Phone(07)38241226 /(07)3824 4481
3/61 Cambridge drv, Alexandra Hills QLD 4161





No comments:

Post a Comment