Monday 3 December 2012

Restaurant: Teppanyaki Bar, Cleveland QLD


Since moving to Cleveland my husband and I have been making our way through the many amazing restaurants and cafes in the Raby Bay Marina complex. My husband's favourite meal is steak but my favourite foods include seafood and Asian cuisine. After much arm-twisting my husband finally gave in and suggested we go for Teppanyaki for dinner one night. I almost danced with excitement!

We decided to be really brazen and go for a banquet meal each. I was so excited and ready to take many photos but unfortunately I only had my iPhone 5 with me and, as often happens, the battery ran out mid-meal. Oh well. It just means I get to go back and re-create the experience ;)

I enjoyed my sake and miso soup and looked forward to the many courses. 




Imagine photos of delicious sea scallops, fish, moreton bay bug, vegetables, rice and much more. I will return and get the full banquet listing but suffice to say we were both moaning with delight at each mouthful. Our chef was amazing. I will have to make sure to capture some video of his skills on the teppanyaki bbq.



Teppanyaki Bar, Raby Bay Cleveland
152-166 Shore St W

Cleveland QLD 4163, Australia
(07) 3488 0768

 
Licensed, Child Friendly, Private Dining Area, AMEX, Diners Club, Mastercard, Visa
 
Shop 14, 152-166 Shore StreetCleveland




Teppanyaki Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment