Tuesday 30 September 2014

Trip to Wollongong for my Mum's 60th

My Mum's 60th birthday was coming up so I booked a trip to Sydney so I could stay with her for four days. I hadn't seen her since December last year and I was looking forward to catching up with her and my sister Renee and nephew Levi.

The first leg was a flight from Brisbane Airport


as usual, there was a delay


Then a train heading to Shellharbour (south of Wollongong)

And I was finally there! My sister Renee picked me up form Oak Flats railway station and took me to my Mum's house. A long journey but well worth it. 

A few days later Mum and I booked into a room at the Novotel North Beach motel, opposite North Beach. 




At 6pm we headed out to the Lagoon Seafood Restaurant in North Wollongong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment