Thursday 16 October 2014

Apple Genius Bar


Not food related but very exciting. Today I visited the Apple Genius Bar in Carindale, Queensland. I had smashed my iPhone 5 phone screen by dropping the phone onto some bricks in my Aunt and Uncle's driveway. Ouch!

After months of living with the cracked screen I finally decided to pay the $130 it cost for a new screen PLUS they installed a new battery since mine was faulty. Thank heavens! I had very little battery life, with the percentage dropping from 100% to 50% and 20% in a few hours, sometimes shutting off at 20% for some strange reason. It was really annoying.

It took just over half an hour and it was done. So exciting to have a clear screen after so long without one. I think I just saved my eyesight!!

Apple Carindale
Carindale Westfields
1151 Creek Road
Carindale QLD 4152
(07) 3199 2200
http://www.apple.com/au/retail/carindale/

No comments:

Post a Comment