Monday 9 June 2014

Cleveland Sands Hotel - Matt Breen band (live) and quiche

I was on Facebook and I saw a post from the Cleveland Sands Hotel about an upcoming event.
Matt Breen (and band) would be performing on the Queens Birthday eve. 

Matt Breen Australia Tour 2014 ]
I clicked 'going' and excitedly waited for Sunday to arrive. At 7.00pm hubby Phil and I arrived in the public bar and saw the The Bootleggers setting  up with Matt. The show didn't start until 7.30pm. When they did, it was magic. 

[ Matt Breen performing solo - view video ]

[ Matt Breen and The Bootleggers - view video and another ]
 I decided to grab a bar meal from the list of snacks. I hadn't tried their quiche yet so decided to choose that. It was tasty and filled the spot. The band was amazing.
[ Quiche, chips and salad $8.95 ]

To view more reviews of The Cleveland Sands click here

The Cleveland Sands Hotel

Address:
cnr Middle & Bloomfield Streets Cleveland QLD


Phone: (07) 3286 2466

No comments:

Post a Comment