Sunday 8 June 2014

The Cleveland Sands - I won a free cake and coffee, live music

Every time I go into the Cleveland Sands I swipe my members card. Sometimes I get some points but others I win free $5 drink, free coffee or a free coffee & cake.
[ members card win - free coffee and cake! ]
 I have been pretty lucky of late and today  I won a free coffee and cake from the cafe.
I decide upon a mocha and a cappuccino cheesecake. Delicious!

[ Mocha and Cappuccino Cheesecake ]
 Every Sunday there is a live soloist and today Nigel Jones kept us entertained.
[ Nigel Jones soloist playing live music from 12 to 4pm ]
It is a lovely day to be in the beer garden.
[ Beer garden at the Cleveland Sands ]


To view more reviews of The Cleveland Sands click here

The Cleveland Sands Hotel 

Address:
Cnr of Middle St and Bloomfield St, Cleveland QLD 4163



Phone: (07) 3286 2466

No comments:

Post a Comment